Equity Trader/Support Specialist
Boenning & Scattergood, Inc. is currently seeking an Equity Trader/Support Specialist for Retail/Institutional Broker Dealer/RIA and Asset Management. This individual must possess the FINRA Series 7, 55/57 licenses.
Boenning & Scattergood was founded in 1914 and is one of the oldest independent securities, asset management and investment banking firms in the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest Regions. The Firm employs over 100 investment management professionals who provide individual investors, corporate and municipal clients, and institutions a full complement of financial services.
- Execute equity block orders for retail/advisory Financial Advisors and internal asset managers
- Assist and provide back- up trading for equity market makers and institutional traders
- Provide trading assistance for Financial advisors including errors
- Provide trade processing and settlement support for traders, financial advisors, and institutional clients
- Monitor trade reporting and comparisons
- Communicate with clearing firm on trade breaks/settlement issues
- Provide back-up trade processing/settlement support for options and fixed income trading desks
Knowledge of various investment products i.e., stocks, bonds, mutual funds, equities, and annuities, usually acquired through formal training or experience. In addition, applicants should possess the following:
- 2 plus years equity trading experience
- Prior experience with order management and/or execution management systems
- Experience resolving trade breaks
- Knowledge of regulatory trade reporting requirements
- Series 7 and 55/57 equity trader license will be required
Boenning & Scattergood offers competitive pay and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Member SIPC